Eleven Democrat Senators represent states where Donald Trump won against Hillary Clinton. Only three of them, Joe Manchin from West Virginia, Heidi Heitkamp from North Dakota, and Joe Donnelly from Indiana, voted for the Constitution-loving Judge Gorsuch.
The other eight pledged to filibuster and vote against the qualified Judge Gorsuch. Most of them are up for reelection in 2018.
- Bob Casey (Pennsylvania) – 2018
- Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin) – 2018
- Bill Nelson (Florida) – 2018
- Debbie Stabenow (Michigan) – 2018
- Gary Peters (Michigan) – 2020
- Claire McCaskill (Missouri) – 2018
- Sherrod Brown (Ohio) – 2018
- Joe Tester (Montana) – 2018
If you live in any of these states, call your senator immediately and let them know that you’ll vote against them in 2018 and help sweep the Senate for Republicans to Make America Great Again.
Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/here-are-the-red-state-dems-voting-against-gorsuch#dfspJgF5fySdHSuI.99
The Democrats are not in favor of the constitution. Why you ask? That document stands in the way of their globalist dream of world power. They have to get rid of it or beat it down so far that it no longer means anything. That’s why they did not want a constitution-loving Supreme Court Judge. IMHO