Do the antics of the democratic party ever end? I am sure the GOP pulls some shenanigans as well, but we hear about them every night from the talking heads, especially CNN, which I used to watch, but have now replaced MSNBC in my mind as the worst news station.
So, the Dems had to pay actors to fill up seats at their convention and now we learn they paid Khan??
– Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC.
– the speech was not written by Mr. Khan, but by two campaign staffers.
– the copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan held up was bought only two HOURS before his speech by a female staffer, to be used solely as a prop and Khan returned the book after asking.
– 5 Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
– All five families were paid $5,000 and signed a non disclosure.
– Khan’s immigration law firm is in debt $1.7M and owes back taxes upward of $850,000 plus penalties. – CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his “story” and repeated interviews across networks.
– Khan was given a bonus of $175k by the DNC for his effort in the media.
– The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a “hold” status.
Is this guy going to claim this on his taxes?? And doesn’t this disgrace the memory of his son?? Talk about soulless…
Dr. Richard (Dick) Murphy
Associate Professor of Marketing
Davis College of Business
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Thank you Dick!